Today’s entry is a bit different. I’d like to open up a discussion about YOUR grief and how it has affected your life and particularly how it has affected how you relate to others. For example, as a result of your loss:
- Do you experience any fear of abandonment or have attachment issues?
- Has it changed your personality?
- Has it made relationships more difficult?
- Has it changed what you look for and/or need from your relationships?
- How has it changed your outlook on life?
- Do you experience any irrational fears as a result of a sudden or traumatic loss?
Feel free to comment and share your thoughts, I’d love to hear from you! If you’d prefer, you can share your thoughts anonymously.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to sharing a dialogue with you!